Due to intensive growth, the GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite Junior QA Engineer to become part of the GlobalLogic Automotive team.
The project aims to design and develop the next generation of the Automotive AD/ADAS platform for a major Japanese Tier 1. It is designed to combine the best-in-class technologies and solutions to develop an innovative platform that will be customized and deployed at multiple OEMs worldwide. As a member of the engineering team, you will contribute to the requirements clarification, system and software testing, validation, design and deployment of the test environment, etc. The project is considered technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members and excellent work conditions.Requirements:
- MS/BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in designing test cases, test requirement specification
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems, including Linux and QNX
- Experience with Requirements Management tools
- Experience with SW development tools like Gerrit, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with analysis tools (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape/CAN A1/CanGL/Wireshark)
- Experience in logs analysis
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate English
- ADAS real vehicle test (Vehicle Control/Front Camera Sensor/Peripheral Camera Sensor/Millimeter Wave/Sonar)
- ADAS HILS experiments
- Knowledge and working experience with automotive process models (e.g., ASPICE)
- Understanding of the modern automotive architecture
- Experience/Knowledge in Test Automation (ECUtest, etc.)
- Knowledge of Security/Cryptography
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Requirements analysis
- Prepare and Review Test Cases
- Prepare Test specifications and Test Reports
- Prepare and deploy test environment, including HIL setup
- Test Case execution and Regression Testing
- Communicate with development teams for issue resolution
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.