GlobalLogic is a proven leader in the software development of the automotive industry. We are looking for a talented СAPL Automation Engineer to join our team to create software for a next generation vehicle software platform for a well known European OEM.Requirements:
For this position the following skills are needed:
- Writing automated tests of embedded systems
- You worked with tools such as CANoe/CANalyzer
- You have knowledge of diagnostics protocols such as UDS and DoIP
- You have programming skills in Python, C/C++/CAPL
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
The following are meritorious, but not a must:
- You have skills in requirement review and test design
- You have worked in a continuous integration environment
- Automotive industry knowledge
- You have been working with system architecture
- You are an excellent networker and surely cross-functional with great
#LI-AM4 #LI-OnsiteJob Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer for this position, you will:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Create and maintain automated black box tests for automotive embedded
software using Vector environment
- Participate in the requirement creation process securing that the requirements
- Work in a highly empowered agile team that is responsible for creating
everything from requirements and software architecture to implementation
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.