- Degree in engineering or comparable courses of study
- Professional experience in the description of system architectures or in system engineering in the automotive environment for SW-heavy products is an advantage
- Knowledge of typical RE tools such as IBM DOORS
- Knowledge of typical tools for modeling system architectures (UML/SysML) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness as well as analytical and communicative competence
- Good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- In an international development team, you will design and be responsible for the system architecture within an embedded MultiSensor and MultiCore system
- You analyze, evaluate and coordinate the requirements of customers and internal stakeholders and derive requirements for our products from this
- You design the architecture of the system with the help of typical architecture tools
- In cooperation with our experts, you will be taking into account the requirements of cyber security and functional safety
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, accident Insurance, sick leave payment and referral bonuses. About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.