Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience developing Linux based consumer electronic products.
• Excellent C programming skills.
• Knowledge of Linux kernel drivers or Open WRT
• Significant experience in API design and developing portable code.
• Strong knowledge of hardware architecture such as ARM, MIPS, and x86.
• Familiarity with hardware protocols including USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
• Experience with OS platforms such as Linux, Unix, and RTOS.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• The ability to keep abreast with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.
• Proven track record of success with embedded Linux development projects.
• Deep background in one or more of the following: networking/Wi-Fi, audio/video streaming, embedded graphics, and/or embedded I/O.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's and/or master's degree in computer science or equivalent.Preferences:Must Have
: Embedded C, and Linux/ Open WRTJob Responsibilities:
• Designing program architecture based on project requirements and hardware specifications.
• Writing software code, embedded programs, and system protocols.
• Conducting tests on the embedded software systems to ensure proper integration
• Troubleshooting embedded systems and diagnosing errors, malfunctions, or inefficiencies.
• Implementing effective repairs, modifications, and upgrades to the embedded code.
• Liaising with design and engineering teams to ensure process alignment.
• Managing project timelines and reporting any delays or issues to the supervisor.
• Maintaining embedded software systems and performing maintenance as needed.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.