Our client creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world...the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV...the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen.
Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be a part of the media industry's transformation and think you have what it takes to contribute to our customers' success, please send us your credentials.
Our project is a cloud-based post-production solution that can be deployed and scaled on demand and provides a full SaaS-based virtual post-production environment in the cloud-complete with cloud-optimized Media Composer software and NEXIS storage.Requirements: Required background and experience:
* 4+ years of experience in building Java applications
* Strong knowledge of Java is a must
* Strong knowledge and experience of Spring/SpringBoot is required
* Strong OO-design and -programming skills
* Experience designing and developing service-oriented architecture
* Experience developing web-applications, HELM
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Excellent time, task, and resource organization skills, ability to accurately forecast work effort
* Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and the ability to communicate efficiently in English is a mustIt will be a plus:
* Good knowledge and experience with MongoDB, and NoSQL DBs
* Experience designing and building scalable and highly available distributed systems
* NodeJS, Python, Go knowledge will be a plus
* Experience using Linux based operating systems
* Experience with a continuous integration workflow and using source control system (e.g. git)
* Experience with cloud-type infrastructure environments (Azure or AWS)
* Experience with working in a distributed team and across several time zones
* Experience developing using an agile/SCRUM process Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented software development engineer to join Platform Core Engineering team. You will be working at the heart of our client Platform in a highly efficient and creative agile scrum environment, developing the core platform services and components that drive the foundation functionality and infrastructure.
A successful candidate will be able to understand the complex interactions of message-oriented systems as well as web-applications built on that type of architecture, including services.
The candidate will be able to implement new functionality within such systems using an agile SCRUM process.
The ideal candidate will act both as an experienced engineer as well as a strong individual contributor.
Given a high-level functional specification, the successful candidate must be able to create a detailed design specification and follow through with its implementation.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate well in a multi-site project, including coordinating of development and deliverables with other teams worldwide.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.