Our Client is one of the leading providers of a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. They serve over 5000 clients on five continents!
The project we are working on is the largest technology transformation for the Client at the moment. It consists of Engineering and Data Science functions, with 180 people globally, aligned to Trademark Solutions or Online Brand Protection Business Units. Brand Protection has large-scale web crawling and workflow web applications (including browser plugins). The platform is tracking millions of product listings each day and a dataset in excess of 150TB.Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of Vue.js and Web applications - Vue.js 2 now & migrating to v3 in due time
- Proficient in CSS
- Ability to implement outstanding look & feel applications (natural eye for beautiful interfaces)
- AG-Grid experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and new projects
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Engineering Practices, such as TDD and continuous integration
- Jira and Confluence
- In-depth experience with the software development lifecycle and code repositories such as git, including branching and merging flows
- Technical documentation, such as coding styles, branching strategies, and functional specifications
- Automated enforcement of policies (e.g. linting, static analysis, stylecop)
- Agile development practices and continuous improvement
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Teamwork and customer communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a similar field is preferred
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Identify, create, and apply software development and security standards and processes
- Plan and design software applications, components, interfaces, and related characteristics (including security)
- Estimate time and effort required for software development
- Construct, amend, and verify software components
- Apply test-driven development and ensure appropriate test coverage
- Document software components
- Understand and obtain agreement on the value of the software components to be developed
- Select appropriate development methods and life cycles
- Implement appropriate change control to software development practices
- Adopt and adapt software design models, tools, and techniques based on the context of the work.
- Resolve operational problems with software and fix bugs
- Fulfill Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipelines, Infrastructure as code, and Zero-downtime release processes
- Deliver quality code and create full documentation and clear code, for all developed solutions
- Share knowledge, guide the teams and the wider the project engineering community
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.