At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for “HSE Specialist” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi Energy, Distribution Transformers at Dudullu location with below qualifications.
- Drive the HSE activities at facility and implement global and local targets, identified improvements together with the local HSE team.
- Secure the alignment with legal and Hitachi Energy global requirements and address when needed,
- Support managers and employees to ensure area of responsibility is compliant with HSE standards, regulations, and guidelines, prepare safety instructions, notices and assist with relevant training.
- Conduct, contribute and participate the basic concepts suchlike risk assessment (ABRA) and environmental aspects & impact assessment,
- To participate Emergency drills, site walks/tours (SOT), GEMBA activities, 5S implementations etc.,
- Contribute the HSE reporting performance of hazards, risks, and precautions and to take necessary actions where necessary.
- Participate and contribute the incident prevention programs, workshop sessions and incident investigation and analysis studies.
- Follow up of health, safety and environmental training needs of Hitachi employees and contractors’ staff and arrange trainings when required,
- Follow up and report the periodical or non-periodical reporting within Hitachi Energy or other required parties,
- Participate and support the internal and external audits of environmental and safety management systems, customer or supplier HSE assessments.
- Support the activities to update and maintain the ISO 45001 and 14001 (contribute to update and maintain the documentations for the management)
- Cooperate with other functions and production teams to drive HSE performance.
- University degree in related areas, preferably in Engineering
- Having min C-class Occupational Safety Specialist
- Min. 3 years’ experience of HSE systems implementations at industrial facilities
- Familiar with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Knowledge about the occupational risk assessment methodologies and techniques,
- Good communication and influencing skills to address and build trust within the organization
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Completed military service for male applicants.
- Having a valid driving license.