At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for a “ Quality Manager ” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge at Hitachi Energy at Power Transformers in Dudullu location in Istanbul with below qualifications;
- Works with GPG, HUB and Local management teams to: prevent mistakes and defects in products and avoid problems when delivering solutions or services to customers, provide confidence that Hitachi Energy and customer quality requirements will be fulfilled, focus on issue prevention rather than just control, establish customer and stakeholder needs/expectations, drive the utilization of process management across the local business to deliver consistent results, minimizing variation and maximizing efficiencies.
- Ensures effective internal controls are in place to verify that processes continue to meet customer and stakeholder requirements. Validates that control plans are applied and effective in mitigating know risks.
- Ensures the Voice of the Customer is represented within the local business. Challenge the management team with customer experience feedback and input to decisions. Enable and coach all employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Utilize Hitachi Energy aligned systems and tools to assist the Engineering function with Product data and analysis to validate that Products continue to meet operational and customer expectations throughout their lifecycle. Validate APQP plans to assure effective introduction of new products.
- Deploy and maintain the local Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) to provide the local business with policies, regulations and processes that sufficiently describe the value chain activities. Lead the local management team in the application of an operational approach and system of process management that is continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Ensures the use of analytics of Quality data from all parts of the operation to identify risks, failures and nonconformances within the local business, its suppliers and customers. Ensures that appropriate corrective and preventive actions are taken and solutions are managed to closure.
- Monitor the performance of Test laboratory, management of experimental team, skill training and performance appraisal.
- Ensure the Test laboratory running according to the international standards and accreditation rules.
- Responsible for the efficiency improvement of laboratory tests to meet the factory's capacity demand.
- Enables, with the support of HR, that the local Quality team is sustainably staffed, developed and directed in line with Hitachi Energy QO guidance to provide support and leadership for the Quality activities that support the local business.
- Leads local workforce planning function within department and ensures that local team is properly organized, staffed, and skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of the company and the employee.
- Being responsible for implementing and sponsoring Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and all other business compliance standards and regulations across factory organizations. Be accountable to ensure a safe work environment and continuous improvement in HSE processes and integrity performance across factory organizations minimizing the environmental impact.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or in any other Engineering but with satisfying experience and knowledge of quality in similar business areas.
- Being familier with HV test lab processes/requirements/ procedures and quality issues.
- More than 8 years of experience at related areas.
- Have a certain understanding of quality management, QC tools, Lean tools, Six Sigma understanding of the priority.
- Reading and writing English and Turkish can be used as working language, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Good communication, easy going personality and organization ability.
- Military service completed for male applicants.