Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Proven experience developing high quality iOS Apps
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store
• In-depth knowledge of Swift and Objective programming languages
• Experience with integrating third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design, MVVM, VIPER, and SOLID principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Experience with offline App support using Sqlite or RealmDB or similar
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Experience with hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic Capacitor is a plus
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant fieldPreferences:Required Skills
: iOS, Swift, Objective, REST, AWS AppSync, GraphQL, SQLite, Core Data, RealmDB Must have:
- Swift - Push notification - MVVM architecture - Unit test - Debugging and profiling the application - Good attitude and learnability.
Must have learnt something new in past 6-8 months - SQlite - REST API integration, Retrofit - GIT and CI/CD process Nice to have
: - Java - Accessibility testing - Firebase - cloud store, Performance testing tools, realtimeDB, Cloud configs - SwiftUI - Payment integrations such as Cybersource, Google Pay, Braintree etc - Clean architecture and SOLID principlesJob Responsibilities:
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Experience working with GIT, Bitbucket, CI/CD and Agile methodologies
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends SkillsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.