Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Required Qualifications
• Extensive experience with one or more of the following:, Native Android (Java, Kotlin)
• Experience with system design, programming, and data structuring
• Experience in cloud application development solutions, such as GCP, Kubernetes is highly preferred.
• Experience with Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Docker, Gradle a plus.
• Experience using code versioning tools for e.g., Git
• Innovating, anticipating the future, and working toward continuous improvement in mobile technologies.
• Dealing with ambiguity to develop solutions that work for partners from various subject areas to meet an aggressive timeline.
• Passionate about learning and growing others around you
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalentPreferences:Reuired Skill Sets
: Native Android (Java/ Kotlin), data structurin, cloud application development, Kubernetes (preferred)Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking a passionate and self-driven mobile app Lead who is interested in building rich mobile experiences.Responsibilities
• Senior mobile developer responsible for various mobile platforms built by Ford
• Ability to develop and lead junior developers working on various technology and frameworks such as React, Swift, Kotlin, Angular, and more.
• Adept at creating mobile frameworks and platforms to drive future uses cases
• Strong familiarity with DevOps tools and processes including Agile/SAFe
• Ability to work in a cross functional team and autonomously to achieve business outcomes
• Strong focus on innovation with a drive to be customer obsessed
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Advocate for engineering excellence, exceptional usability, and outstanding quality
• Drive architectural decisions on our systems and the integration with the platformWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.