Description : Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Skills/Experience Required:
• Electrical & electronics systems.
• Electrical & electronics connectivity & infotainment.
• Connectivity & infotainment design & architecture.
• Experience in automotive connected systems engineering designer role.
• Background in enterprise systems design, development, and operation.
• Experience in vehicle communication networks design: CAN, Ethernet.
• Experience with mobile app development in Android, IOS, or both.
• Experience with networking protocols and API definitions such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, protocol buffer, etc.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, integrators, and business teams.
• Demonstrable knowledge of software development along the whole lifecycle.
• Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices.
• Experience in developing high-fidelity proof of concepts.
• Enterprise Architect knowledge.
• Doors usage for requirement management.
• Ability to work under agile guidelines and processes.
• BE/MS in computer, electrical, information engineering, or equivalent.
• 5 to 8 years of experience in automotive infotainment, telematics, or cluster architecture.
• Basic experience with automotive connectivity systems and vehicle networks (CAN bus).
• Understanding of the engineering designer's role in embedded systems.
• Experience capturing and managing design requirements including writing requirements specifications in writing technical specifications including use cases, system diagrams, and activity diagrams based on UML rules.
• Basic understanding of cloud networks and system design.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators, and business teams.
• Strong leadership and relationship-building skills including the ability to relate.
• Constructively to all levels of an organization.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks effectively.Requirement-
ESSENTIAL SKILLS /COMPETENCIES
Collaborate with UX and stakeholders to define a coherent end-to-end solution.
Software development in application framework and native layers of Android stack for automotive infotainment system.
Together with team assume responsbility of implementation of complete feature, from HMI to HAL, including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, verification and validation.Job Responsibilities:Job/Position Summary: Infotainment and Connectivity Solution ArchitectResponsibilities
• Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to develop the end-to-end system high-level design based on conceptual and high-level. functionality guidelines, with a special focus on E2E connectivity aspects.
• "End to End" includes the interaction with the touchpoints (HU HMI, smartphones, web portal), the delivery of configuration/retrieval of data from the car ECUs (HU, Telematic boxes, ...) via dedicated channels, and the implementation of the features on the ECU themselves.
• Designing the architecture on the selected tools (enterprise architect or equivalent), in terms of Component models.
• Use case identification, sequence, and activity diagrams design.
• Writing of development failure modes and effects analysis (DFMEA) documentation.
• High-level requirements elicitation and analysis.
• Writing of system-level functional requirements.
• Evaluating the KPI adherence throughout the entire process, with special attention on the already existing platform constraints.
• Acting as a central source of information for component / development teams.
• Taking lead on issue resolution at the system level, by supporting integration and development teams to identify, root causes, and correct issues.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.