Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people's everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity!
We are looking for a skilled AUTOSAR Architect to contribute to the life-saving (but not only) automotive solutions. The project covers software development of the front camera- one of the components of ADAS.
You will have the opportunity to work in an experienced embedded team on modern automotive software that is supposed to reach the market in 2023. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world!Requirements:
• Ability to think from a top-down design perspective to achieve best in class vehicle architectures
• Deep understanding of Automotive System/SW architectures
• Familiarity with Automotive concepts, processes and methods
• Deep understanding of one or more automotive tech domains (preferable ADAS, AD, Battery Management, Light or Infotainment
• Knowledge of ISO 26262, SysML/UML modeling, and cybersecurity
• Solid AUTOSAR know how
• Extensive experience in low level software development in C, very good knowledge other programming or scripting languages (C++, Python..)
• Requirements management experience, ability to translate requirements to technical solutions
• Excellent presentation and communication skills on technical as well as on business level
• Proven experience in Technical Consulting and Pre-Sales
• Strong business acumen
• Fluent German and English skills (spoken and written)Job Responsibilities:
• Definition of overall architectures and solutions across different tech teams
• Support of the solution consulting and pre-sales teams
• Design system and software architectures for automotive functions like ADAS, AD, Battery Management, Light or Infotainment
• Monitoring and Evaluation of architectural changes over the SW lifecycle
• Evaluation of cyber security and functional safety requirements together with the safety and security teams
• Definition of interfaces between different SW components
• Provide technical leadership across different tech teams
#LI-NB2 #LI-OnsiteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, accident Insurance, sick leave payment and referral bonuses. About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.