Support the company’s Sales, Marketing and Operations organization and customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective eMobility charging solutions and prepare technical descriptions/presentations of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process and implementation of charging solutions during project execution process. Serve as a key technical resource in eMobility charging solutions.
- You will provide specialist technical support to Sales and Tendering function in translating customer enquiry specifications and developing product application solution. Provides technical support during customer meetings. Prepares and delivers presentations and demonstrations of company’s eMobility systems, products, and application solutions to internal staff, at customer meetings, conferences, and marketing events.
- You create and maintain a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and influences the client towards company’s eMobility charging products and systems. Identifies and recommends effective solutions to meet system/ customer requirements. Provides relevant in-formation pertaining to eMobility Charging at meetings with customer.
- You will perform analytical and diagnostic study of customer specifications to determine the most suitable technical and cost-effective solution to meet the customers’ needs and regulatory requirements. Produces functional specifications for the required solutions and assists Tendering, Supply Chain functions and wider engineering team in the development of technical offers and technical specification compliance schedules.
- You will conduct risk and opportunity assessments of developed solutions, identifies, and mitigates potential risks. Initiates and monitors risk mitigation plan in area of responsibility and ensures stakeholders are updated on associated technical risks.
- You will offer product and solution related training to internal staff and customers. Undertakes continuous product and application training to stay abreast of developing advances in technology.
- You will assist site project and Field Service execution team troubleshooting product and charging system related issues and failures and provides feedback and recommendations to product management to avoid future occurrences of similar nature. Provides technical support on site during installation and commissioning phase of projects as required. Attend product FAT inspection of Charging system products at supplier’s factory as business technical representative whenever applicable and required.
- You will use standard processes to ensure all activities comply with required safety regulations, contractual and specification requirements, and international standards. Applies and improves processes and tools in technical area of responsibility to ensure effective solution identification and development. Lesson learnt and RCA to be prepared for any incident or non-conformances which are related to eMobility charging products and systems solutions. Consistently applies functional processes considering links with other functional teams including those in the wider regional and global company structure.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Good verbal, writing and presentation skills essential.