Job ID: R0024272
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail Espana S.L.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Project Controller who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Project controller on Signaling projects in Spain. Ensures reliability of financial data of a pool of projects according IFRS rules. Gives visibility and support decisions to Project managers.
Mission: under the responsibility of the Controlling coordinator Spain, you’re part of the project team and advice to the Project Managers of a pool of projects. Your role is:
- At completion costs/revenue evaluation and analysis
- Progress meeting with WPL
- Coordination with other entities from the group for Multi-entities projects
- Profit analysis and advice to improve profitability of the project
- Invoicing/Cash in follow up
- Legal closing activities (cut-off) according IFRS rules
- Yearly budget preparation, quarterly revision of the budget, monthly rolling forecast
- Monthly report preparation (variation analysis vs. Budget) and Quarterly Project Reviews participation with Top management and CFO
- Improvement of controlling processes
Tools: Excel, SAP
Based in Madrid
Starting date: ASAP
Profile: First experience in Finance or Project control. Good level of English (French would be an asset). Dynamic, Adaptative, Rigorous.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.careers.hitachi.com.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail