The client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. The client delivers superior customer experiences through their products and actions. Everything they do, they build on a strong network, systems, and process foundation.
The primary solution goal is to update the existing SGP.22 v2.4 Platform components implementation to v2.5 to support SGP.31 specification and enable the constrained IoT devices equipped with eSIM support.
To achieve the goal, by Client was presented with a client eSIM for Constrained Devices (SGP.31/32) Development Approach, including the list of components to be added, new network elements, and new interfaces.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, technical engineering or similar
- 3-4+ years' experience in building java web applications, ideally in an AWS cloud environment
- Good knowledge about the Java, Spring and Docker / Kubernetes ecosystems
- Experience with RESTful web services and microservice architecture
- Experience in MySQL or PostgreSQL and query optimization
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps infrastructure
- Experience in the Internet of Things (IoT), connected devices, and telecom is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge/experience with distributed systems
- Experience with architecting and implementing solutions at scale
- Experience building client-server applications
- Experience with Linux
- Experience working in an Agile environment / multi-disciplinary Scrum team is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages even for side projects
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Take part in the whole development lifecycle
- Participate in design discussions and be actively involved in the development lifecycle.
- Implement the feature while keeping in mind operation at scale
- Сontribute by either testing manually or implement automated tests
- Support other members and other teams on the day-to-day work
- Contribute to writing documentation to help onboarding and maintenance
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.