Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Skilled Solution Architect with expertise in .NET, Micro-services, Azure, Containerization, overall Technology & Architecture.
- Experienced in gathering required technology inputs, make required Assumptions, develop High level Architecture, detailed Technical Design, do WBS and Estimation, well versed with web based Performance, Scalability, Quality standards and practices like TDD, metrics and tools like WebPageTest, Jmeter, etc.
- Work hands-on with development team to prepare/review detailed Technical Design, do code reviews, ensure delivery as per committed estimates with high Quality.
- Strong architectural and development skills in Microsoft technology stack Microservices based designs, Azure
- Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Experience with full stack SaaS development
- Experience with API development in service and resource-oriented architectures
- Experience building extensible backend system platforms
- Experience implementing continuous deployment/integration development methodologies
- Strong understanding for high-availability architectures and business continuity
- Experience with relational databases and schema design
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- A passion for learning new technologies
Micrservices, dot net, Azure, Solution ArchitectureJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers, partners and engineering teams to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
- Author and contribute to customer-facing publications such as Solution Architectures, whitepapers, Design Guides, handbooks, short videos and presentations.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle utilizing Agile Scrum methodology in the creation of new software products.
- Collaborate with business analysts, product managers and other development engineers in the design and evolution of software solutions that support any and all types of financial transactions in higher education.
- Adhere to the highest standards to insure the security and reliability of applications
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.