Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Big Data Engineer, ETL Spark-Scale, SQL, AWS Glue & RedshiftJob Description
• Requirements gathering and design/implementation for Big Data Lake on AWS cloud.
• Designing and implementing data ingestion and transformation for big data platforms.
• End to end Big Data Lake /Enterprise DW / BI implementation using technologies like Glue, Redshift, S3,
• Hands on experience on SQL query optimization in Redshift.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD based deployments using bitbucket and bamboo.
• Strong Object-oriented programming and design skills, precisely Scala programming with Spark.
• Working knowledge on different file format such as text, csv, parquet, ORC & Avro.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at one time.Keyskills - Must Have
• Big Data
• AWS Glue
• AWS S3
• AWS LambdaJob Responsibilities:Job Responsibilities
• Design and develop using the latest Web standards and specifications particularly those around Privacy &
Identity in Membership Platforms.
• Write high quality performant code supported by unit, functional and integration tests.
• Collaborate with user experience designers, product managers, and other talented engineers to deliver new
features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
• Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
• Works in a team environment, including cross-functional teams and teams with business users throughout the
• Work in an agile/scrum based software development environment with frequently changing requirements and
demonstrate constant progress.
• Grow in a culture of learning through design discussions and code reviews.
• Seek opportunities in our day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment. What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.