Job ID: R0028038
Date Posted: Aug 1, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
You will be part of a Project Management team and your task is to contribute to the Project Management, MIS, Project Reviews, Data Analysis, Process improvements, etc.
Major Roles and Responsibility:
1. Project Analysis Performs analyses of individual projects performance (As sold V/s as engineered v/s Current Estimate or Actuals) with external and internal peers. Works with other project management and finance colleagues to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
2. Monitoring and review Provides input to Project Manager in opportunity/risk identification.
Supports Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Provides input to the project cost report. Provides input to the Project Manager on claim management, back-charges.
and insurance cases.
3. Reporting Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
4. Information and communication Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
5. Optimization Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
6. Internal control and documentation Ensures processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience: