The client is a product international company that provides a defence platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation's public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centres managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development for macOS using C++ 11/14/17.
- Proficiency in macOS application development using C++, Xcode, and macOS frameworks
- Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, and software architecture principles
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Objective-C and Swift programming languages
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of software security best practices.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop and maintain software applications for macOS using C++
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Continuously improve software performance and scalability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in software engineering, including macOS and C++.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.