What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- You will be playing role of subject matter expert and solution architect role in S/4 HANA sales .
- You will be responsible for understanding business requirement, documenting requirements and provide solution for the same
- You are also expected to contribute to practice and help us grow as per Hitachi Vantara's vision
- You will be working on all aspects of Sales and distribution including order management, pricing, shipping, invoicing and all the new innovations in S/4 HANA
- You will be working for our global accounts .
- Proven expertise in your area by virtue of which you can contribute to growth of practice
- Subject matter expert who can increase the competency in said technology and also act as mentor to other team members
- Be at the forefront of the exiting journey Hitachi Vantara has undertaken and contribute immensely through your consulting skills for internal as well as external customers
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge