We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Developing customer financing and consumption as a service solutions including leasing, loans, consumption, pay per use and managed service deals in the assigned territory in order to help local Hitachi sales and partner teams to win new customers and drive profitable new revenue streams.
• Field financial solutions sales support position with quota and commissions, dealing with local sales teams and customers/prospects and partners to structure financial solutions satisfying their needs.
• Promoting the benefits of Hitachi Vantara financial solutions portfolio to our end user customers, account managers and partner's sales teams.
• Understanding the Hitachi Vantara financial solutions portfolio and leading the implementation/update of the program within assigned countries.
• Being the operational interface between Hitachi Vantara funding partner(s) and the field operations teams in the relevant countries.
• Conducting financial solutions training and education as necessary.
• Managing financial solution sales opportunity from initial quote to contract (customer meeting, proposal development, credit, pricing, structuring and documentation).
• Build and manage customer portfolio in assigned countries to optimize short and long term profitability.
• Proposing and implementing actions to promote Hitachi Vantara financial solutions offering
• Developing relationship with key stakeholders in Hitachi Vantara, Hitachi Vantara Partners and the marketplace. What you bring to the team
• Demonstrates a deal maker and business development attitude with high motivation to perform and achieve/overachieve consistently their targets.
• Self-motivator who demonstrates drive, initiative and proactive leadership.
• Ability to communicate fluently in local languages and English
• Ability to work with and through account managers and partners who are the primary owners of the customer relationship
• Ability to develop contacts and relationship within Hitachi Vantara and the marketplace.
• Willingness and ability to work under pressure with a positive spirit to remove barriers.
• 10 years large and medium ticket lease / financial solutions / consumption as a service / managed services sales experience with a proven track record of success.
• Good knowledge of all aspects of leasing / managed services, both pre-and post-sale to include selling, pricing, deal financial structuring, documentation, credit, accounting standards, local accounting and tax benefits of leasing.
• Bachelor's degree in Business preferable
• Experience directly related to IT systems and Data Storage.
• Channel and direct sales knowledge. Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings . We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society . If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic . Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.