Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Developing customer financing and consumption as a service solutions including leasing, loans, consumption, pay per use and managed service deals in the assigned territory in order to help local Hitachi sales and partner teams to win new customers and drive profitable new revenue streams.
• Field financial solutions sales support position with quota and commissions, dealing with local sales teams and customers/prospects and partners to structure financial solutions satisfying their needs.
• Promoting the benefits of Hitachi Vantara financial solutions portfolio to our end user customers, account managers and partner's sales teams.
• Understanding the Hitachi Vantara financial solutions portfolio and leading the implementation/update of the program within assigned countries.
• Being the operational interface between Hitachi Vantara funding partner(s) and the field operations teams in the relevant countries.
• Conducting financial solutions training and education as necessary.
• Managing financial solution sales opportunity from initial quote to contract (customer meeting, proposal development, credit, pricing, structuring and documentation).
• Build and manage customer portfolio in assigned countries to optimize short and long term profitability.
• Proposing and implementing actions to promote Hitachi Vantara financial solutions offering
• Developing relationship with key stakeholders in Hitachi Vantara, Hitachi Vantara Partners and the marketplace.
Behavioral and Interpersonal
• Demonstrates a deal maker and business development attitude with high motivation to perform and achieve/overachieve consistently their targets.
• Self-motivator who demonstrates drive, initiative and proactive leadership.
• Ability to communicate fluently in local languages and English
• Ability to work with and through account managers and partners who are the primary owners of the customer relationship
• Ability to develop contacts and relationship within Hitachi Vantara and the marketplace.
• Willingness and ability to work under pressure with a positive spirit to remove barriers.
• Can travel mainly in XXXX region, International or European experience would be a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements
• 10 years large and medium ticket lease / financial solutions / consumption as a service / managed services sales experience with a proven track record of success.
• Good knowledge of all aspects of leasing / managed services, both pre-and post-sale to include selling, pricing, deal financial structuring, documentation, credit, accounting standards, local accounting and tax benefits of leasing.
• Bachelor's degree in Business preferable
• Experience directly related to IT systems and Data Storage.
• Channel and direct sales knowledge. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge