We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire the future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The team
Our EMEA partner sales team is expanding. We are looking for a hands on, individual contributor who has worked specifically in the MSP/CSP space and ideally with aaS offerings
This is a brand new EMEA role that can be based in Holland, Germany, Austria or the UK
and is dedicated to building Cloud and Managed services channel/partner revenues for our CSP/MSP business unit.
The primary focus will be on driving Hitachi's "Storage as a Service" (StaaS) offering to the CSP/MSP community across EMEA with emphasis on selected countries that are priority.
We are seeking a proven new business hunter who can build a book of net new business (and has a current track record of doing this)
You will be part of an EMEA and a broader global team, responsible for developing business across a range of Cloud and Managed Services providers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a depth of understanding of both Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centre infrastructure solutions. The role
What you'll bring
- New business acquisition, working with Distribution to drive opportunities with the CSP/MSP community with a focus on our Storage-as-a-Service sales/offerings.
- Travelling regularly in Europe (50%) primarily Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands (German language is advantageous)
- Devise and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to drive customer acquisition, revenue growth, and market penetration.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline, and accurate sales forecasting.
- Proactively developing sales opportunities to grow the Hitachi Vantara StaaS solutions portfolio in the mid-market and enterprise Cloud Service Provider segment.
- Highly commercial with customers: Qualifying to assess technology spend and business cases whilst understanding the competitive landscape within the account and working to resolve concerns or obstacles.
- Taking ownership for the sales cycle from identification, qualification, sale and growth, partnering internally across Hitachi Vantara to add value to the proposed solution.
Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A hunter mentality. Highly energized and focused in the pursuit of new logo's using a programmatic approach to new business acquisition.
- A track record with selling to/with/through MSP and CSP companies as well as leveraging Distribution.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS) sales in the channel, typically with another vendor eg: Greenlake (HP) Apex (Dell) Evergreen (Pure) Keystone (NetApp)
- Demonstrated success of building channel/partner business and selling cloud programs
- Experience of building and executing GTM (go to market) programs for partners, including Lead Gen and marketing programs. This is a critical requirement in developing business.
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Managed Services Provider or an IT Consultancy
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings. We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society. If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic. Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.