Meet our Team
Our EMEA partner sales team is expanding.
We have created a new EMEA role that can be based in Amsterdam or London and is dedicated to building Cloud and Managed services channel/partner revenues for our CSP/MSP business unit.
The primary focus will be on driving Hitachi's "Storage as a Service" (StaaS) offering to the CSP/MSP community across EMEA with emphasis on selected countries that are priority.
We are seeking a proven new business hunter who can build book of net new business (and has a current track record of doing this)
You will be part of an EMEA and a broader global team, responsible for developing business across a range of Cloud and Managed Services providers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a depth of understanding of both Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centre infrastructure solutions. What you will be doing:
What you bring to the team:
- New business acquisition, working with Distribution to drive opportunities with the CSP/MSP community with a focus on our Storage-as-a-Service sales/offerings.
- Travelling regularly in Europe (50%) primarily Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands (German language is advantageous)
- Devise and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to drive customer acquisition, revenue growth, and market penetration.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline, and accurate sales forecasting.
- Proactively developing sales opportunities to grow the Hitachi Vantara StaaS solutions portfolio in the mid-market and enterprise Cloud Service Provider segment.
- Highly commercial with customers: Qualifying to assess technology spend and business cases whilst understanding the competitive landscape within the account and working to resolve concerns or obstacles.
- Taking ownership for the sales cycle from identification, qualification, sale and growth, partnering internally across Hitachi Vantara to add value to the proposed solution.
- A hunter mentality. Highly energized and focused in the pursuit of new logo's using a programmatic approach to new business acquisition.
- A track record with selling to/with/through MSP and CSP companies as well as leveraging Distribution.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS) sales in the channel, typically with another vendor eg: Greenlake (HP) Apex (Dell) Evergreen (Pure) Keystone (NetApp)
- Demonstrated success of building channel/partner business and selling cloud programs
- Experience of building and executing GTM (go to market) programs for partners, including Lead Gen and marketing programs. This is a critical requirement in developing business.
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Managed Services Provider or an IT Consultancy
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what is next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge