We are developing a R&D project with one of our business partner, who is a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation. This enables the market to benefit from comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications across a wide range of industries, optimizing processes with regards to economic efficiency, safety, and environmental protection.
The majority of work will be feasible to be done remotely, but not all (it means only occasional office visits).Requirements:
- 5+ years of proven project experience in software engineering
- Ability to communicate easily in English (min. B2)
- Professional experience as an embedded middleware developer
- Very good knowledge of C++ and good understanding of C (just to understand code written in C)
- Experience with embeded systems
- Experience with TDD - Test Driven Development
- Experience with git, Github
- Experience with Agile SCRUM or Kanban and Jira
Nice to have:
- Experience SW development for the industry
- Knowledge of German language
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and services
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of SW issues
- Maintain and enhance the existing codebase and platform
- Test and validate functionality using simulations, stubs, and real hardware
- Work in an Agile Scum or Kanban environment with other team members
- Support management with selected, development specific tasks
#LI-AKAL #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.