Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Job Description
We are growing our Consulting Services team
and looking for Solution Architect
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
The main responsibilities for an F&O Solution Architect are to:
- Work directly with clients to understand their business strategy, high level requirements & processes
- Demonstrate the future state solution enactment of the articulated business strategy in the context of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for F&O & related applications and technologies
- Utilise specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Provide solution demonstrations
- Develop original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Design bespoke solutions
- Document the Solution Design
- Review functional specifications for clients of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
- Act as the single point design authority between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Guide Client Programme Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Share knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions functional consultants
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy
The MS D365 F&O Solution Architect will take accountability for:
- The overall functional & technical workstream solution design
- The overall solution integration design.
MS D365 F&O Solution Architects will typically have:
- Experience minimum 4 years with Dynamics for F&O
- A deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for F&O solutions & integrations
- Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Solution Architect experience
- Strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- English speaking fluent mandatory since we work mostly on international projects and within an English speaking team in the UK
- Flexible with travel*
*The role requires travel, all applicants must be willing to travel on-site at the client office or in all our offices across Europe when necessary.Additional InformationDiversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.