Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Job Description
Reporting to the Country GM, the Digital Innovation Lead is responsible for implementing, and refining, the strategy for digital innovation across the French Business unit, and coordinate with other country level DI Leads as well as the GTM regional Director. Digital innovation includes design thinking, rapid prototyping, user-centered design, business value assessment and includes future practice management and collaboration with the consulting and delivery organisation to embed innovation & design in our strategic customer engagements. The role also includes driving awareness of the practice both inside and outside of Hitachi Solutions Europe with the support of the Consulting, Microsoft Alliance and Marketing teams.
The objective of these strategic customer engagements is to sell the broader value position of Hitachi Solutions, moving us up the value chain to work with executives and key decision makers shifting the perception from solely a technology integrator to a partner capable of supporting digital innovation and business transformation in the Microsoft Cloud. Key Responsibilities :
- Strategic selling : work closely with sales team, Microsoft, & clients to support strategic customer engagements, particularly at design-thinking stage.
- Engaging in senior client conversations shaping business value propositions which resonate resulting in new logo wins or new cloud-solutions adoption by clients.
- Work with Digital Innovation Leads in the UK & Germany collaboratively, to qualify and support delivery of digital innovation, design thinking and rapid prototyping engagements from pre-sales to delivery and ensure regional consistency
- Deliver strategic customer engagements through use of design sprints, business value assessment and Microsoft Catalyst methodologies
- Represent Hitachi Solutions at local Hitachi Solutions France events such as industry events, Microsoft events
- Contribute local thought leadership around digital innovation, design thinking across both Dynamics 365 and Cloud Solutions (Data & AI, Power Platform, Azure) emerging technologies (AI, IoT) to drive awareness of our broader capabilities
- Contribute through their personal network, potential lead gen and business development
- Owns the scaling of our Digital Innovation practice in France and support the building of our methodology and the dissemination of Microsoft Catalyst and the wider design thinking methods to sales & consulting teams, with support from the regional GTM Director.
- Work in close collaboration with the head of user-centred design and the design thinking studio team and development teams across Power Platform, Data & Analytics and Azure practices to scale-up the end-to-end process for UX design and prototyping with technical MVP delivery with production scale in mind
- Support the sourcing and creation of innovation content in close collaboration with the European IP & methodology team
Customer Centricity is written in capital letters for you and you have the passion to pass on your knowledge to customers in national and international companies and thereby lead them to success!Key Competencies
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- A degree in business administration, computer science, business informatics or comparable training
- Management of teams with comparable tasks (technical and disciplinary)
- Several years of experience in change management from strategic to operational aspects in the context of digital transformation
- In-depth knowledge of current industry trends, requirements for digitalisation topics and related business processes
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure portfolio
- Knowledge of AJ & Smart design sprint methodology and Microsoft Catalyst is a plus
- Very high communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Personal initiative, sense of responsibility, a high degree of social competence and an inspiring and cooperative leadership style
- Very good written and spoken French and English skills as well as unlimited willingness to travel
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/politique-de-confidentialite/ Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.