Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive customer adoption of Hitachi Vantara solutions featuring Commvault and Brocade
products. You will plan and lead programs and campaigns for demand generation, accelerate sales and enablement for Hitachi Vantara sales teams and partners. As a key liaison for Hitachi Vantara and our strategic alliance partners, you will be leading the evangelization of the joint offering and managing the stakeholders' communications and executive engagements. What you bring to the team:
What you will be doing:
- Programmatic business development experience in a technology alliance role (not GSI, Advisory) alongside pan-EMEA knowledge of Distribution and Channel sales.
- Acquisition sales (with knowledge of) both on prem and aaS consumption based solutions
- Hunter new business acquisition mentality to selling though the alliance model
- Demonstrated ability to build executive level relationships among our alliances.
- Experienced in providing workshops, training, and presenting.
- Track record of driving revenue with alliances.
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Owning the commercial success of the strategic alliance partnerships.
- Business planning / executing on the joint offerings with these two strategic alliance partners.
- Build the go-to-market eco-system including identifying, recruiting and enabling channel partners.
- Driving Solution awareness and adoption across the alliance/partner ecosystem
- Creating & running GTM programs (eg ISR activity and Marketing campaigns) to generate new logo demand
- Leading account planning and mapping activity with sales teams in each of the key target countries in EMEA
- Planning and executing Hitachi Vantara sales, presales and alliances enablement training
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, industry alliance and trade shows.
- Pipeline and Revenue management.
- Must be willing to travel in Europe, Middle East & Africa as required.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English. Second or Third European language would be a bonus.
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with sales teams, customers, and alliances.
- An outgoing, personable, and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge