Job ID: R0027796
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
For our Business Unit Transformers based in Monselice (PD) we are looking for a Mechanical Designer of transformer internal active part who will be responsible for creating and modifying the standard designs of components (core, windings, connection leads,insulation parts, etc) and developing standard specifications/drawings for procurement and manufacturing.
1. Design of transformer internal active part, including drawings and electrical calculations according to specification and internal standard. Contribute to design reviews and design verification together with project design team.
2. Identify variation requests to support contract claims;
3. Follow work plans and ensure quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost;
4. Report any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management for resolution;
5. Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of design assignments;
6. Collaborate with the supply chain function, review vendor documentation, prepare RFQs, provide design related evaluation of proposals for materials and equipment;
7. Support actively production function during manufacturing process of active part in order to ensure execution of the project in line with the drawings and standard procedures.
8. Use standard processes and tools, assist in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions;
9 Run 2D or 3D FEM dielectric verification for specific critical components.
9. Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.