What You Bring to the Table:
• 5+ years of experience in a corporate FP&A role including 3+ years of experience working in IT services company
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field. Advanced degree in business or finance would be a plus
• Excellent understanding of financial and analytical concepts, practices and systems
• Strong proficiency with Excel and ERP systems such as Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion Essbase, SQL, Hubble
• A proven track record of anticipating needs ahead of time to successfully manage multiple internal stakeholder relationships and competing priorities in fast paced, dynamically changing environments
• Excellent financial modeling, presentation, and interpersonal skillsJob Responsibilities:
What You'll Be Doing:
• Ownership of GlobalLogic's LatAm P&L (Hexacta). Manage key strategic financial processes, including forecasting, budget planning and performance reporting by collaborating with senior management and cross-functional teams
• Architect financial models to monitor performance and spends vs. budget while evolving them to provide insights on variances and metrics in an intuitive format for senior leadership
• Architect financial commentaries and documents to support key financial deliverables
• Develop, implement and improve processes/tools/systems to provide insight and accelerate decision making in a high growth business
• Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, provide recommendations, and collaborate across all levels
• Create and present ad-hoc research/analyses on relevant operating and financial metrics to aid senior leaderships' decision making
• Business partner with all local SG&A functions including HR, Marketing, Recruitment, Delivery Management, Accounting, IT etc.
• Being part of a global FP&A team, interacting with peers in USA (Corporate Headquarters), Argentina, India, Ukraine, Poland, and Slovakia
Department / Project DescriptionWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.