Deliver on Hitachi Energy's ambition to advance a sustainable energy future for the transport and data center market segments in Australia.
- You will develop, communicate and drive go to market strategy for defined market segment. Strategy to include, but not limited to products, services, and systems to be offered; channels to market; focus market participants.
- You will define BD & marketing strategy for defined market segment encompassing relationship and brand building to educate; inform and ultimately drive buying behavior and decisions to the benefit of Hitachi Energy.
- You will communicate and gain internal stakeholder engagement to implement all BD and marketing activities to increase sales and other relevant metrics for defined market segments.
- You must ensure the value proposition for the defined market segments is developed and well communicated to all stakeholders, supporting the development and achievement of standards through a clear definition and regular oversight.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships at senior levels with key customers, stakeholders, and decision makers.
- You will support annual market intelligence exercises (MIMO / GTS) by monitoring the market, competitor movements, technology trends as they apply to the defined market segment.
- You will act as a focal point in support of customers when issues are raised to ensure a cohesive and complete response across all involved BU’s.
- Where appropriate to the customer and level of customer representative, engage in, and potentially take the lead, on complex customer negotiations.
- You as a senior member of the Hitachi Energy Australia team, lead by example wrt safety.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, taking responsibility for own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to adapt communication style to audience and drive stakeholder engagement.
- 5 years + experience in business development or related field of expertise.
- High level of self-motivation, curiosity and drive to find solutions to complex issues.
- Successful completion of undergrad studies in an engineering related discipline.