To execute the local unit sales strategy to achieve product, systems, and services sales success. You will be required to provide Technical and application leadership for the portfolio, bidding, and sales guidance to colleagues across the business to deliver on the Grid Edge / Microgrids portfolio sales and technical applications support.
- You will determines influencing and support opportunities to deliver value and align customer needs with portfolio offering.
- You will provide value via portfolio and application guidance for customers and sales opportunities.
- You will develop growth opportunities, sales pipeline with existing and new customers in conjunction with the business.
- You will support cost price data, optimization, and value intelligence for individual sales opportunities.
- You will manage the sales support and administrative procedures within the sales process including technical scope and offering, Risk review, costing, winning proposals.
- You will ensure achievement of technical and commercial control in bids and sales, setting up execution for success.
- Provides technical support during meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- You will support internal and external resources for technical and commercial support and proposal preparation.
- You will ensure all proposals follow relevant procedures and guidelines as well as legal requirements.
- You will oversee the preparation & validation of suitable terms and conditions (commercial, technical, legal, pricing, payment terms) in each offer.
- You will Manage opportunity and sales forecasts, tracking and pipeline management.
- You will ensure data prepared and reviewed for planning, approvals, risk reviews and administration (SFDC).
- Living core values of safety and integrity, taking responsibility for own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Tertiary or degree qualifications in Engineering (electrical or equiv.).
- High level of aptitude in power systems, power generation, engineering.
- Exposure to heavy engineering segments, Utilities, Mining, oil and gas or heavy industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proactive and highly organized including timeliness and ability to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Highly flexible and demonstrable problem-solving skills.