In the era of claudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestration product, focused on Digital services in the telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 60+ engineers working on all of the components of a solution to develop new features end-to-end.Requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps
- Must have experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes preferred)
- Strong Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, RedHat preferable) including installation, security hardening, services, packaging, etc.
- Strong shell scripting or Python scripting experience
- Database administration experience (PostgreSQL, Cassandra preferable)
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (OpenStack, vCenter) and Hypervisors (ESXI, KVM)
- Understanding of networking (routing, VPNs)
- Experience with: GitOps, Flux
- Experience with version control systems Git
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g., test-driven development, continuous integration, code analysis etc.
- Experience with code review tools, like Gerrit, Jenkins
- Practical experience with CI/CD concept
- Experience in deploying and supporting Security applications in a 24×7 production environment
#LI-Remote #LI-VM3Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Responsible for DevOps, CICD, Installation, Deployment and Automated Testing of product components
- Maintaining test and development environments
- Scripting e.g. DB migration
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks
- Evaluate new technologies
- Work with the application development teams
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.