Our esteemed client is a prominent multinational company operating in the beauty and personal care industry. With a rich history spanning several decades, this company has established a strong market presence in numerous countries across the Americas, encompassing regions such as North, Central, and South America. Renowned for its dedication to excellence, innovation, and social impact, our client is committed to empowering its customers and employees alike.
The core mission of our client revolves around "building a better world for women." By offering a wide range of high-quality beauty and personal care products, this company strives to uplift and empower women, fostering their personal and professional growth.Requirements:
- 8-12 years of software development experience with a minimum of 3 years as a Mobile Architect.
- Proven experience setting up mobile projects from scratch with best coding practices.
- Strong experience in architecting Native iOS and Android applications, hands-on experience is must.
- Experience working with REST APIs and cloud service integrations like Firebase, and AWS AppSync.
- Experience designing scalable mobile app architecture using the latest patterns like Clean, MVVM, and SOLID with practical implementation.
- Good with data structure and high-performing applications with quality results.
- Good understanding of CI/CD, App distribution to beta, and production.
- Recommend solutions to the client.
As a Mobile Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and leading the development of cutting-edge mobile applications for our client. Your expertise in mobile technologies, architecture, and best practices will be instrumental in shaping its mobile development strategy and ensuring the delivery of high-quality, scalable, and efficient solutions. We are looking for a visionary and innovative professional who can drive its mobile initiatives forward, keeping us at the forefront of mobile technology advancements.Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Setup Development framework and architecture.
- Set up development and security best practices.
- Create solution architecture and designs artifacts.
- Conduct code reviews and implement continuous improvement in the code.
- Evaluate new frameworks and libraries, / do POCs as per the need.
- Initiate value addition/ Architectural refinement.
- Work with client product and engineering teams to discuss architecture & product features.
- Work with backend teams to define the right APIs for mobile Apps.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.