Job ID: JRA22479
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2023
Segment: Connective Industries
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Description Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop high speed/high precision automatic machines and systems to specifications.
- Handle machine troubleshooting, alignment, testing, installation, and commissioning.
- Manage automation projects to meet costs, schedule, and specification requirements.
- Provide machine work instruction, technical information, and guidance to technician.
- Prepare mechanical equipment and materials requisition for project work.
- Ensure the item procured are in accordance with specifications.
- Collaborate schedules with various departments to optimize project lead time.
- Coordinate with third party system integrator or supplier to deliver automated and robotic equipment.
- Calibrate the machine and testing machine function before delivery to customer.
- Management of project team and schedule.
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 2 years' experience in designing automation equipment.
- Ability to generate concept from requirements.
- Able to design automation equipment using 3D software such as AutoCAD, Unigraphics preferred.
- Good knowledge of trimming tool design will be advantageous.
- Experience in project management is advantageous.
- Must be willing to travel overseas for work installation, when required.
- Designation to commensurate with qualifications and relevant experiences.