Are you looking for new challenges? Well, join us as a C++ Software Engineer!
We cooperate with the biggest European Automotive OEMs. We are responsible for the development and integration validation of multiple middleware applications and services for the current and next-generation car lines. We work in areas of a remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software.
As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
Don't hesitate, we are waiting for you!Requirements:
- At least 3 years of proven project experience in software engineering
- Experience with embedded development
- Knowledge of C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience in the automotive domain
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in QNX
- Experience in safety-relevant projects (ASIL B)
- Experience and knowledge of AUTOSAR Adaptive architecture and module interactions
- Implement, extend and support different middleware solution
- Take part in requirements analysis
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and services
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of the complex parts of an automotive software system
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up issues resolution
#LI-MARIARUDZINSKA #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.