Senior legal counsel PGGI
Job ID: R0027982
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY FRANCE
Profession (Job Category): Legal, Compliance & Audit
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Provides expert legal advice and counsel over a broad range of issues affecting the Grid Integration business, especially for tenders and projects under execution within the portfolio of extremely complex power infrastructure projects, in all domestic and international legal aspects, in particular contract law.
- Identifies legal issues of concern to the Grid Integration business and proactively develops effective legal strategies, mitigation actions and practical solutions in support of business activities.
- Contributes to the review of Request for Quotations and input to Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, tender preparation, risks identification, negotiations of contracts, framework agreements, partnerships, settlements, etc. all in coordination with key internal stakeholders.
- Protection and enforcement of company interests in negotiation with third parties, before government agencies as well as before state courts and arbitral tribunal domestically and abroad.
- Collaboration with legal teams in south Europe and abroad, especially within Grid Integration legal community, as well as with interdisciplinary project teams.
- Promotes dispute avoidance and manages disputes and litigations liaising, where necessary, with external law firms.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations as well as Company internal regulations in various fields, in particular without limitation competition law, bribery & corruption.
- Contributes to the development of Group directives/instructions based on local legislation, assist with implementation of legal and integrity directives/instructions.
- Collaboration in Risk Management and other internal processes.
- Management and supervision of external law firms along quality and budget targets
- Training of Company employees in all legal matters.