The Project Manager is responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned projects on-time, within budget, as per Contract Agreement, with on-quality & safety framework of Hitachi Energy. Provide cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract technical specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- You will be demonstrating this competency effectively plan, schedule, monitor and control technical activities necessary for predictable fulfilment of planned activities with efficient utilization of available resources.
- You will establish, maintain, and improve Customer Satisfaction by setting expectations and providing the expected value in accordance with the contract technical specifications. Have a drive to positively impact project performance and work with peers, partners and others who may not be in the line of command.
- You will be demonstrating this competency monitor and manage project technical matters to meet or improve on contract deliverables.
- You will be demonstrating this competency communicates appropriate information to customer and other stakeholders timely and to achieve desired understanding.
- You will be demonstrating this competency manage scope including the collection and management of all project’s technical issues, whether just a question a change or a claim, with associated negotiations and approvals.
- You will be demonstrating this competency identify, contain, and reduce risk, and ensure that all opportunities for Customer Satisfaction, Gross Margin Improvement and/or Project Growth are captured and acted upon.
- You will be demonstrating this competency successfully obtain necessary services, materials, and equipment from external and internal suppliers.
- You will ensure safe working procedures and practices are always followed including the wearing and maintenance of assigned Personal Protective Equipment; attendance at required health, safety, and environment training; report injury, incidents, hazards and near miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, taking responsibility for own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Engineering degree in Electrical (or recognized equivalent).
- Strong and demonstrated experience in management of scope, cost, schedules, and vendors/ subcontractors.
- Solid experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects and different contractual types.
- Solid computer skills including SAP (highly preferable), Microsoft Office & MS Project, Outlook, Visio.
- Experience in coordinating multiple key stakeholders/teams in remote locations.
- Demonstrated commercial understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organized.
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcomes.