Job ID: R0027659
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SPAIN, S.A.U.
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
We are looking for a Operations Planner for our Transformers factory in Córdoba, Spain. Reporting to the Planning & Fullfilment Manager you will be accountable for obtaining goods/services required by the organization.
• Maintain planning parameters in ERP and planning systems.
• Manage MRP (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages on a daily basis.
• Work with local execution, Local P&F manager and HUB P&F manager to resolve issues.
• Provides input into S&OP and short-term planning processes.
• Identifies issue that cannot be resolved locally.
• Provides feedback regarding feasibility of the plan.
• Engage in capacity management during sales and operations planning, master scheduling, materials requirements planning, and production activity control
Daily support activities
• Warehouse management
• Job orders creation and management: manufacturing routing, project stocks, material consumption, etc.
• SAP maintenance: Modification and updates in SAP Material master
• New suppliers uploading
Between 2 and 5 years of experience in similar positions.
Advanced knowledge of SAP.
Advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
Technical degree is desirable