Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner MagicQuadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone - at any skill level - the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers worldwide. If you think we are interesting, please read on - we may be looking for you!
We take pride in creating and releasing small increments of value to the delight of our users. We are not perfect, yet we are committed to discovering even better ways to deliver value: Do-Measure-Learn.
At Qlik, we value Challenge, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Open and Straightforward, and Take Responsibility. You too? You'd be joining a team committed to continuous improvement of our products, our processes, and our people.Requirements:
We are looking for a backend engineer to join our awesome team at Qlik R&D. We are committed to becoming an inspirational cloud-native team with a reputation for developing delightful user experiences and delivering top-quality customer service. You will be working on the team that develops the Qlik Application Automation (also called QAA).
Competencies and skills:
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Laravel with a proven track record in complex projects (distributed systems, scheduling systems, etc).
- Deep understanding of REST APIs, JSON, WebSockets, microservices and queues.
- Proficient in MySQL and in-memory databases (e.g. Redis).
- Experience with Docker and containerization, Kubernetes/Helm Charts
- Have used the following AWS services: EC2, EKS, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, Terraform.
- Basic understanding of logging, metrics and tracing (e.g. through Grafana, Splunk,Jaeger/Tempo).
- Motivated, analytical, proactive, with eyes for details and a passion for software development
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Core back-end product development to tackle refactors related to scalability/maintainability/ new feature development
- Design, develop, deploy, and improve features in the automation platform.
- Own the quality of your deliverable through good design, code, implementation, and testing.
- Ensure that the technical software development process is followed on the projectand stay up-to-date with the industry best practices for software development.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.