The American multinational technology company that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment. It's the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected.
As part of our team you'll be involved in various Linux Kernel development (various areas like drivers, networking, memory and process management, architecture-specific) new hardware bringup, migration to new Linux kernel and OpenEmbedded versions, new features development, upstreaming features and patches to community, customer internal teams support. Our team works closely with community and everyone has contribution there.Requirements:
Must have requirements:
- Overall 5 + years of Kernel and Linux development experience;
- Deep understanding of Linux internals knowledge (device drivers, interrupt handling, synchronization, etc.);
- Experience with one or more ARM/32/64 architecture(s);
- Worked with the board bring-up activities for new HW for one or more of the above architectures;
- Experience with Kernel space and user space low-level debugging;
- Git or any large source code management experience;
Nice to have:
- Contribution to various open-source projects will be a plus;
- Experience with Yocto/OpenEmbedded technology to build the framework.
- Develop and maintain device drivers for various devices (ETH, PCIe, Crypto, DMA);
- New hardware bring up (ARM64);
- Vendor-specific features development and upstreaming;
- Close interaction with open source community;
- Resolving issues detected by the QA team.
#LI-AK12 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.