GlobalLogic Sweden team is involved in the development of a mind-blowing infotainment system, powered by Android Automotive.
You will work in a team of highly skilled engineers with the opportunity to develop the next-generation industry-leading infotainment system and be part of the automotive industry infotainment mega-trend.
- Master's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of strong experience with development software for embedded systems
- Hands-on experience in C++ (preferably versions 14 or 17)
- Proven experience with low-level coding
- Python coding skills - nice to have
- Working experience with Qualcomm SoC and QNX - nice to have
- Working knowledge of functional safety and standard ISO26262 - nice to have
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Development of the system responsible for monitoring ASIL-B class signals to be displayed in the Driver Information display.
- Main system components include, but are not limited to Safety manager, display signal monitoring and Hardware monitoring (heartbeat).
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.