Are you experienced in checking the standards of day-to-day work? Is regular reporting your cup of tea? If yes, that's great to know because we are currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer who wants to join our team!
As a part of GlobalLogic, you might count on many challenges and adventures that will allow you to stabilize your development while continuing to make it exciting. As your professional goal for the project will be supporting the selection and supervision of the suppliers delivering the most innovative and future-driven projects.
We focus on quality over quantity so that's why we count on you - an experienced person who wants to join us and stand watch! Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience in quality
- Certification of ASPICE Provisional Assessor
- Higher technical education in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or related
- Good analytical skills
- Meticulousness and quality-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of quality techniques
- Knowledge of Software process development methodologies
- Knowledge of Software development tools
- Proactiveness and positive attitude toward changes
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- Performing software development process audits and aSPICE assessments
- Reporting the results of the audits and assessments
- Review and approval of the measures addressed by the suppliers
- Monitoring the progress of action items related to the measures defined to gaps identified during the audits and assessments
- Piloting and deployment of new/updated processes
#LI-MARIARUDZINSKA #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.