To ensure customer and LBU satisfaction through effective project management skills. Deliver results from order entry to project commissioning that ensure repeatable customer business. Jobholder is accountable for cost control and risk management.
- You will be a key person, responsible for multiple projects at all project stages. Identify and close contractual commercial or technical gaps.
- You will perform contract review according to appropriate process. Conduct project kick-off meeting with sales and relevant departments as well as customer.
- You will execute the orders based on contractual requirements and Hitachi project Management process. Develop overall project schedule in line with contractual deadline. Monitor the changes in formal way.
- You will attend and entertain customer meetings as require and agreed. Manage technical drawings project to ensure submit/approved timely.
- You will a part of Project Management of orders including cost and risk management, scheduling, tracking, shipment, invoicing coordination, and being the primary customer contact for all project-related matters.
- You will be technical and commercial coordination with customers and relevant departments through appropriate channel from order intake to Control the invoicing process together with Account department and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure proper positive cash flow. Review cost situation to comply with budget figures.
- You will manage corrective action costs of claims with customer to minimize the costs for VNTRA. Manage variation order to minimize impact on VNTRA.
- You will coordinate with all departments to assist in accomplishing the project goals. Recommend Quality Improvement Process.
- You will resolve the CCRP issues pertaining to the orders.
- You will always carry out duties diligently with the highest regard for Hitachi Quality and EHS policies and standards.
- You will apply strictly Compliance rules, Chart of Authority and other PM related policies ad table of authority. Reporting timely as requirement.
- You will manage warranty cases and co-ordinate with relevant department to support customer resolve the issue. Will be planning the work for the team of Project Engineers and subcontractors. Coordinating all operational activities related to the realization of the project. Monitoring the budgets.
- You will be planning and follow-up of the work to ensure the desired deadline. Monitoring safety during the execution of the projects.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University Graduate in FTU or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in engineering projects. Hands-on experience in project management and/or power industry advantageous
- Specialized knowledge in HV, GA, GI, Transformers and/or electrical equipment advantageous.
- Language skill in English is mandatory.