Job ID: R0026616
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for passionate Senior Senior Site Supervisor Signal & TLC, who is driven to exceed expectations in an international environment.
Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Senior Senior Site Supervisor Signal & TLC at Hitachi Rail might be something for you!
A career at Hitachi Rail will help create a legacy. With operations in every corner of the world, our work goes to the cutting-edge of digital transformation and technology. From the multi-cultural strength of our global organisation to the sustainable and innovative ways we work to bring people together, there’s something for everyone to get stuck into. And that’s where you come in.
Everything we do here is full of life. And we´re committed to developing infrastructure that benefits even more people. From the iconic bullet train in Japan, to sustainable metro systems in Europe and inspiring the next generation in North America. We´re connecting, evolving, protecting and investing in even more. And there´s so much for you to get involved in, learn from, and flourish doing.
Working with us in Germany
Munich is the Hitachi Rail headquarter in Germany.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world.
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and VDU Work Station Glasses.
We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
• Ensure the quality of the works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design and specifications)
• Providing compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
• Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/ Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
• Guarantee of compliance with the regulations provided for in the HSE management plan on the construction site for the work for which he is responsible
• Ensure the optimization of the resources (internal and external/subcontractors) in the project on site, having as baseline the project budget and Planning
• Agree with Construction manager and develop site specific plans to be implemented in projects program and budget
• Assure the continuous updating and improvement of processes and procedures
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
Highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision
Good communication skills
Demonstrates perseverance, patience and commitment for long term success
Good organisation/time management
Enjoys challenges and problem solving
Ability to work well under pressure
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Highly organised and methodical
English - Full professional proficiency is mandatory
German - Full professional proficiency is highly appreciated
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.