Job ID: R0026616
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
About The Role
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Senior Site Supervisor Signal & TLC, who is motivated to work with a new technology and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks. The position is based in Munich.
Who We Are:
Hitachi Rail STS is a global railway signaling and transportation solutions company.
In Hitachi rail STS we offer career development and the opportunity to work in a global and culturally diverse team environment.
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. In Germany we are currently 15 employees.
The candidate will have to monitors work on a construction site. Verifies structural integrity, compliance, safety, and quality of work. May include review of blueprints, checking for proper fire safety systems, surveying soil, and documentation using photographs and inspection logs. Performs regular inspections and reports finding and defects to site managers and clients.
• Ensure the quality of the works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design and specifications)
• Providing compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
• Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/ Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
• Guarantee of compliance with the regulations provided for in the HSE management plan on the construction site for the work for which he is responsible
• Ensure the optimization of the resources (internal and external/subcontractors) in the project on site, having as baseline the project budget and Planning
• Agree with Construction manager and develop site specific plans to be implemented in projects program and budget
• Assure the continuous updating and improvement of processes and procedures
Highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision
Good communication skills
Demonstrates perseverance, patience and commitment for long term success
Good organisation/time management
Enjoys challenges and problem solving
Ability to work well under pressure
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Highly organised and methodical
Min. Bachelor’s Degree
English and German Proficiency
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail