We are working in close partnership with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well planned, modern looking software.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch to join our team in Kraków.
The plan is to create world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies which will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in commercial Software Development projects.
- Advanced proficiency in programming with C#.
- Proficient in developing applications using the Blazor Framework.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience with .NET Technologies.
- Basic experience and understanding of Web API.
- Thorough understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of best practices in software development.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey ideas and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to confidently communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional teamwork skills, fostering collaboration and contributing to a positive work environment.
- Analyze client requirements and gather prioritized software specifications. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of project needs.
- Develop high-quality, scalable software solutions following industry standards. Utilize cutting-edge technologies and write clean, well-documented code.
- Work closely with developers and product management for seamless coordination. Contribute valuable insights and technical expertise to meetings and discussions.
- Effectively communicate with customers in English, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Approach tasks with a can-do attitude, seeking solutions and embracing challenges. Motivate team members through constructive feedback and problem-solving.
- Foster a collaborative environment, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge. Embrace diversity and leverage strengths to achieve team goals.
#LI-ASZC #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.