• Experience in Deploying REST APIs
• Experience in DevOps engineering
• Experience in Application integration.Requirements:
• Good experience in Linux application
• Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed in Boston MA and the salary range will be $120,000/yr to $130,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.Preferences:
• Strong knowledge of underlying sensor components such as data ingestion, camera technology, AI, ML, and Robotics.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Working experience of Industry 4.0 IOT technology, AI, ML, and Robotics.
• Hands-on lab/PoC setup, testing, taking measurements and test automationJob Responsibilities:
• Experience in Networking IPv4v6, TCP/IP
• Knowledge of Cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
• Experience with Python scripting
• Experience in troubleshooting applications and debuggingWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.