Hitachi Energy Transformers is seeking a Manufacturing IT Delivery Services Senior Manager for our Jefferson City, MO, USA factory.
This role is accountable for overall Factory IT Landscape including a large portfolio of business applications.
This role is accountable for overall Factory IT contribution and value-add to the business, translating business goals into IT landscape and ensuring effective implementation in partnership with Functional Factory and North America HUB organization. You support development and ensure communication and compliance of IT strategies/activities to maximize efficiency for Factory IT and Business processes for technology tools.
Location: Full Time on Site in Jefferson City, MO, USA Factory.
- Accountable for overall business continuity of business managed applications and factory OT software management and security to ensure factory maintains stable operational run.
- Complete end to end accountability for business managed applications in scope.
- This includes Maintenance, Compliance, Enhancements, Compliance, and Lifecycle management.
- Oversee internal and 3rd Party Application Managers and ensure compliance with App Maintenance and assigned projects.
- Ensure that 3rd Party AMS providers are meeting the needs of the stakeholders and managing to the SLA’s.
- Respond to business demands and complex issues, by working with participants to understand exactly how targeted processes currently work.
- Diagnose gaps & root causes.
- Analyze process models as they are, comparing them to desired future state and develop a strategy plan and solution to implement the needed changes.
- Participate and Design complex processes and reviews the work of the business unit process.
- Ensures process mapping is complete and Interview's stakeholders and process owners to define processes. Helps define standards and methods.
- Define the process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements, and related impact analyses for complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related processes.
- Responsible for Factory IT Budgets to ensure all IT Run and Build project work are transparently captured as the Total Cost of Ownership for all IT costs internal and external including reporting.
- Forecast and manage IT budget and investments and creating transparency on business unit IT costs.
- Analyzing all internal and external IT audits and identify common area of improvement.
- Accountable that all IT internal audit findings and security compliance deficiencies are remediated within required Hitachi Energy guidelines and security standards for factory.
- Overall responsibility that the established Hitachi Energy IT governance processes and standards around architecture, application management, and master data security, and cyber security are followed in factory.
- Executing strategic IT priorities in the organization in line with the business strategy, covering business functions application landscape, utilizing the existing IT solutions portfolio, and ensuring to provide new solutions where applicable.
- Orchestrating the IT organization to support and deliver on the demand priorities, managing the IT aspects of Strategic Business Initiatives and alignment with Strategic Programs.
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, tools, processes related to operations/projects execution.
- Sharing and developing best practices across Factory IT community.
- Providing IT Leadership and guidance within the applications team as well as cross function.
- Ensuring properly organized area of responsibility and building an effective, capable and high performing team.
- Ensuring all IT Build project work is executed to the Agile or Gate method process and all documentation is maintained in established regional document management data base.
- Setting standard documentation for audits and its records, findings, and reports.
- Fully utilizing the ServiceNow IT Platform for management of all IT related work.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in Information Systems. Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems preferred.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- 5 years of experience in project management of complex global projects including applications upgrades and integrations with SAP S4/Hana and MuleSoft.
- Experience with manufacturing operations methods, process, and change management.
- Experience in defining and supporting digital transformation processes to enterprise applications including PLM, MES, or ERP systems supporting entire supply chain.
- Experience in process management, business process improvement, business process management, or value stream mapping. Experience in defining end-user adoption strategy roadmap and conduct end-user trainer the trainer programs.
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- DevOps and CI/CD tools - Azure DevOps, GitHub Understanding Azure core platform: Compute (IaaS & PaaS), Storage, Networking. Experience in complex stakeholder scenarios, cross-functional problem solving and advanced understanding of IT procedures and policies, together with end-to-end business processes knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English in a global multicultural diverse environment.
- Flexibility to manage multiple shifts of IT resources in a factory environment.
- IT architecture, applications, and Infrastructure
- Leadership skills in a global matrix environment
- Stakeholder Management
- Analytical skills
- Organizational Change Management
- Financial knowledge/experience
- Strategic conceptual thinking
- Communication skills
- SNOW Service Now Enterprise IT Management Platform.
- Microsoft DevOps, DevOps and CI/CD tools - Azure DevOps, GitHub
- Microsoft Azure core platform: Compute (IaaS & PaaS), Storage, Networking.
- SAP S4Hana
- Information/Data & Analytics/Business Intelligence
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Lean Six Sigma/ Lean
- Project Management methodologies (PMP/Agile)
- COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology)
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.