Rapid Analysis and Reporting of Business Processes
Credit unions need information on events that are happening in the present moment. Proactive business managers must be faster and more responsive than ever before for right-time monitoring.Requirements:
• Working in Agile mode: Scrum or Kanban.
• Good working knowledge of Terraform.
• Good working experience with container technologies such as Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, AKS, and GKE.
• Good working experience with DevOps tools, including Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Kibana, Data Dog, Prometheus, and Grafana.
• Good working experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
• Experience with API and Application Monitoring.
• Experience with the use of version control systems for code management and artifact tracking, including GitHub.
• In-depth experience managing and integrating software solutions on GCP and Azure.
• Strong understanding of cloud concepts and security best practices.
• Proficient exposure to SDLC processes, tools, and methodologies.
• Proficient with configuration tools (Ansible, Puppet).
• Proficient in developing CI/CD pipelines and associated tooling.
• Experience developing custom administration tools in Bash, PowerShell, and/or Python.
• Familiar with Linux, preferably Ubuntu.
Must work well in a team environment (both distributed and co-located), interacting with both IT and Business stakeholders
Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Fluency in EnglishJob Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Solution Architect to manage their Azure/Google Infrastructure
• Managing CI/CD infrastructure.
• Managing test automation framework running inside of CI/CD.
• Manage account lockouts, password resets, deployments, and test runs in those environments.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.