Procurement Specialist with German
Job ID: R0028794
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SERVICES SP. Z O.O.
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer.
- Executes implementation of PL Strategy in alignment with relevant category team. Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing. Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree. At least 1-2 years of experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management / Customer Service / Accounts Payable.
- SAP knowledge would be an asset.
- Very good knowledge of English (B2).
- Very good knowledge of German (B2).
- Good Excel knowledge would be a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.